In the works…
- <i> Coalescing Realities </i>; my senior art exhibition exploring the coalescence of two realities: the digital and the analogue. View virtually here.
- Project Higher Ground; an outdoor art installation intended to confront issues of racism within Davidson’s community.
- Artist Mentorship Program; matching Davidson students to alumni and community artists.
- Davidson Collegiate Dream On 3 Team; team of 19 student leaders founded with Cauley Reardon ’21. Dream On 3 is a national sports non-profit granting sports dream for children ages 3-21 living with life-altering conditions.
- Digital Illustrations for creative writer, Professor Alan Michael Parker.
- Life Stories; accessibility fixes and website updates for student sites, which document the lives of Davidson community leaders. Led by Dr. Kristi Multhaup, Chair and Professor of Psychology.
- My Domains Journey (2019)
- Inescapable Curiosity (2018)
Sites I’ve Helped Design:
- The Davidson Writer, a student’s guide for academic writing by Dr. Van Hillard, Professor of Rhetoric and Writing Studies.
- Social Distancing Lecture Series, a series of virtual lectures in which scholars explore how infectious diseases have played out historically, organized by Dr. Rose Stremlau, Professor of History.